Pages

venerdì 9 novembre 2012

I will be at Windows 8 Dev Camp instead of fuck up my thumbs on fifa 13

I was looking for something to getting started to develop for Windows 8 and i found this faboulous opportunity: Windows 8 Dev Camps!

the most important screen in Windows 8.

This event is directly organized by Microsoft and IMHO is an unmissable opportunity for those who want to getting started to build a Windows8 app. This includes short tutorials as well as an "App Lab" where you can start to put your first lines of code with a help from Windows 8 experts.

and...(rolling drums)

This event will taking place all around europe: I will be November 30th and December 1st in London with my FRANKENLAPTOP.

All you need to do is register through the website and obviously you need to bring your laptop with Windows 8 installed (possibly in this way)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento